You can't not have some comic relief in your yearbook. Some sure-fire one liners are bound to pop up, so you have to be sure they're good ones. Also, they have to be jokes easily understandable by the target audience, so some wit or sarcasm should be turned down to simple jokes.
- "[Your Name] just stole my girl!" - Everyone
- ...was released from his 4 year sentence
- I cheated on all my exams
- I don't know what to write, can you just put some quote in for me?
- Don't follow your dreams, follow my Twitter
- Thanks to school, I learned to right more good