If you’re on the fence about yearbooks this year, maybe our top 10 reasons to create yearbooks can help push you in the right direction.
Children spend the majority of their time at school and when they move on or finish having those memories safe forever can be a wonderful gift to give. This is where yearbooks come in… while social media is great, nothing beats creating your own personal book from your favourite moments and experiences over the years.
Here's our favourite reasons to create yearbooks!
- When your pupils grow up to be rich and famous, they can look back to their yearbooks and remember where it all started.
- Nostalgia: whether this is a teacher, parent or a pupil in a yearbook, they can look back and reminisce on fond memories and get an unexpected smile.
- Having message pages so pupils can leave a goodbye and good luck note in their friend’s books. Adding even more sentiment to an already fantastic present.
- Letting pupil’s look back at their ‘Where will you be in 10 years?’ answers and seeing how they achieved the goal they set out to meet.
- The experience of creating yearbooks can help develop planning and organisational skills in pupils that get involved.
- Looking back at the crazes and phases of their childhood and remembering the embarrassing moments captured in print!
- Proving to their friends that they did in fact go to school with ‘That’ famous person everyone currently loves.
- It’s a great place to start when you want to get in contact with old friends from school.
- Showing their childhood memories to their children and grandchildren can be a fun activity for all involved.
- Celebrating the fact that they made it through school, through all the ups and downs and came out smiling and ready to take on the next step.
So there you have it, our favourite reasons to create yearbooks this year for your pupils moving on. You can get started today with our simple Online Yearbook Creator and grab yourself and 10% Early Bird Discount while you’re at it.