10 Reasons to Create Yearbooks
If you’re on the fence about yearbooks this year, maybe our top 10 reasons to create yearbooks can help push you in the right direction.
They say your school years are the best time of your life, and a yearbook is one of the best ways to keep those memories safe forever.
Nothing beats creating your own personal book from your favourite moments and experiences over the years.
Why should you create yearbooks?
- When your pupils grow up to be rich and famous, they can look back to their yearbooks and remember where it all started.
- They can look back on fond memories and get an unexpected smile.
- They can read all the messages their friends left for them.
- Pupil’s can look back at their ‘Where will you be in 10 years?’ answers and see how they achieved the goal they set out to meet.
- The experience of creating yearbooks can help develop planning and organisational skills in pupils that get involved.
- Pupils can look back at the crazes and phases of their childhood and remember the embarrassing moments captured in print!
- They’ll be able to prove to their friends that they did in fact go to school with ‘That’ famous person everyone currently loves.
- It’s a great place to start when you want to get in contact with old friends from school.
- They’ll be able to share their childhood memories with their children and grandchildren.
- It’s a great way to celebrate the fact that they made it through school, through all the ups and downs and came out smiling and ready to take on the next step.
So there you have it, our favourite reasons to create yearbooks this year for your pupils moving on.
You can get started today with our simple Online Yearbook Creator.