What is the Yearbook Payment Portal?
The Yearbook Payment Portal takes the hassle out of collecting yearbook payments, therefore, making it easier for you. Parents, carers, teachers and students can use the portal to order and pay for their school yearbooks. A teacher can use The Yearbook Payment Portal and it can be completed in five simple steps:
- Set up the Payment Portal. Enter your yearbook details and selling price, you can add on a few £s for fundraising.*
- Let parents/students know. Head over to Correspondence to print off a letter for parents also posters to put up around the school.
- Parents/students place their order online rather than cash orders – they can pay by card or Paypal and we deal with all the admin (you can view who has ordered at any time).
- You can then finalise your yearbook because you’re happy with them, confirm your order and add any additional copies to be invoiced.
- The final step is to receive your yearbooks – sit back and wait while your yearbooks are delivered to you.
*If you are using your school yearbooks to raise funds, you will receive your cheque within 30 days of delivery of your yearbooks. Think you’re ready to begin? Use our Free Online Creator to get started on your leavers’ books today.