A popular choice for many students is to use the words of Sir William Shakespeare to sum up their school days, including Hollywood actor Christopher Walken who used an extract in his senior school yearbook. It can also be fitting if you studied the works of Shakespeare in your English classes as a nice memento. If you're in need of some yearbook inspiration then why not take your pick from the following quotes from the great bard's works.
- "It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves" - taken from Julius Caesar
- "Go wisely and slowly. Those who rush stumble and fall" - taken from Romeo and Juliet
- "Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them" - taken from Twelfth Night
- "We know what we are, but know not what we may be" - taken from Hamlet
- "Fight till the last gasp" - taken from Henry VI