Sayings and phrases that have been said and passed on without hesitation; lines of advice that seem timeless and wholesome. Hopefully these beautiful lines will inspire you, or settle you into a comfortable rhythm that everything is working out the way it should.
- "Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart" - Kongzi
- "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door" - Milton Berle
- "In response to those who say to stop dreaming and face reality, I say keep dreaming and make reality" - Kristian Kan
- "There is no dishonour in losing the race. There is only dishonour in not racing because you are afraid to lose" - Garth Stein, taken from The Art of Racing in the Rain
- "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go" - Dr. Seuss, taken from Oh, the Places You'll Go!
- "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be" - Douglass Adams, taken from The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul
- "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars" - Les Brown
Just be sure to not show that quote to anyone with a love of space to they'll shoot you down straight away!